Acute crisis management of climate risks
Client: International listed company
An international listed company was acutely under strong public pressure from environmental activists and needed to quickly gain clarity on its climate and sustainability risks, as well as develop a concrete roadmap to reduce these risks in the medium and long term.
- Risk analysis, including an inventory of the status quo, analysis of the regulatory, economic and socio-political pressures, as well as best practice examples
- Development of acute, medium and long-term recommendations for action for Group-wide climate protection and sustainability
- Conduct a workshop with various management representatives to develop a concrete roadmap for the medium- and long-term management of sustainability risks
- Successful acute crisis management and crisis communication thanks to clarity on the company's climate and sustainability risks
- Definition of further steps to reduce climate and sustainability risks in the medium and long term and to strengthen the company's classification authority